GamCare: Professional Counselling For Gambling Addiction
People gamble for a plethora of reasons and it can be harmless fun for most. But what about those individuals who become obsessed with gambling and it begins to affect their lives for the worst.
GamCare is the premier gambling helpline that equips families with knowledge, stats, and professional advice on how to treat and overcome their loved one’s addiction to gambling. In order to conquer and prevent relapse the most important tool is communication.
GamCare offers advice, information and practical help over the phone and online for problem gamblers, their family members and friends. GamCare also offers counselling throughout Great Britain. GamCare counselling is designed to help you explore situations relevant to your ambling in a safe environment over time. GamCare counselling is free of charge and is available face to face or online.
How Does Gamcare Work?
Call them up and ask for help. They offer free counseling throughout Great Britain and they are equipped with a highly trained professional staff that offers judgment-free advice. The bottom line is getting you help. You’re encouraged to get your family involved so that you don’t feel alone as you fight to conquer this addiction to gambling. Call the National Gambling Helpline as soon as possible at 0-808-8020-133. And if for whatever reason you don’t want to talk on the phone try their NetLine services where you can talk with a counselor via texting. They also offer Online chatrooms where you can talk with people who are in or have been in your shoes.
Do you recognise any of the following?
- Uncontrolled spending
- Significant time spent gambling
- Concealing or lying about gambling behaviour
- Gambling impacting on relationships with family and friends
- Withdrawal from family activities
- Spending excessive amounts of time on a computer
- No apparent interests or leisure pursuits
- Absence from school, college, university or work
Don’t wait for things to get better by themselves contact GamCare today and start receiving help for your addiction. Read these recommended Gambling Addiction articles to familiar yourself more:
- 8 Signs You’re Addicted to Gambling
- 13 Warnings Signs of Gambling Problem
- Gambling addiction on the Brain
- Slot Machine addiction linked to immersion in the game
- Gambling Addiction Basics